User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [eh, fair enough. We can just go for it if we can’t think of anything else though. Solstice?]

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [hmm... it’s starting to warm up where I live, so hear me out; pool party.]

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Emile smiled. I love you too, more than anything... let’s go home, shall we? Maybe cuddle and watch some cartoons?

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    That's completely understandable. But I'm not mad. It's a hard thing to do to get me mad, and beside, all those mistakes were a long time ago. If there's anything ...

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Oh... Emile seemed a bit uncomfortable at first, but then noticed how upset Erin looked. How guilty he looked. And he knew, Erin wasn't like that anymore. He gently squeezed ...

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [wait i genuinely thought he was a vigilante-] Oh... w-well... like what? I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad..!

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (wait, no, wasn't Determination the leader?)

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Erin? Honey, you okay..? I-I'm sorry if I made you upset... His voice has gone soft with concern.

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (eh, Aries and I tend to procrastinate the inevitable) Emile and Erin were talking, laughing at Starbucks. They were on a date. ...Oh, hey, I wanted to ask you about ...

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (well, uh... if you guys really wanna go for the angst, we could have Erin tell Emile about his past now..?)

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [not now, I don’t think. I’d like to wait until after Jealousy and Revenge’s wedding at the latest.] (Fair enough. ...Although my mind is drawing a blank on ideas.)

    Apr 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    A smile spread across Luther’s face. He hugged back. I suppose I just assumed you’d all forgotten, considering I hadn’t seen much of you guys today... We were just busy ...

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Luther blinked in surprise as he looked at it all. ...Y-You... you guys remembered..? Of course we did! How could we forget?

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (okay, perfectly understandable, lemme know if you need help with that or anything. Who's idea are we doing?)

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (you sure? Cuz it's fine if we go with yours- sorry, you just sounded a bit frustrated)

    Apr 4, 2021


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic