User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman smirks, and(Whoaaaaa kay that's enough-)

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    offended princey noises I am not-!! If anything, that's you!

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [eh, I can still hope] Why, of course I nee- mmph-!! Roman was caught off guard by the kiss, but naturally returned it.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman sighed, and sat up, wrapping his arms around Virgil and kissing his cheek. I need attentionnnn.... [DUDE DUDE DUDE (wait the all caps are okay with you right? I ...

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman frowned and whined, getting onto the bed where Virgil was sitting. He plopped his head into Virgil’s lap, looking expectantly up at him.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Thank you. He put his sword away, not intending to actually use it. He sighed as Remus sunk down. Well, that was... eventful.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [Ohmigosh yay!! I’m so proud of you!!] Roman pulls out his sword. I said, change. It. Back.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ... Are you :!:ing kidding me?! Change it back, right now!!!

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Well excuse me, I don’t catch up with anime!! But nevertheless, I will be listening to it immediately. Now, if we could solve this misha- hm? Roman glanced up, and ...

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Let’s just say, I have a few things in common with my brother. But enough about that, anime songs? And since when was there a Death Note musical??

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman realized that this was exactly Virgil’s music taste. So naturally, he sunk down to his room. Virgil, what the heck?? This is your playlist!! Is this some sort of ...

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman plugged in his headphones, turned on his music, and y*lped upon hearing a blast of heavy metal emo music. Sweet Zeus- what the-?! Emo music?? Good lord!!

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Alright, can you start?)

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Oh I knew. Hmm... what if Roman and Virgil's playlists get mixed up?)

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (if you don't feel like it, maybe logicality? We haven't done them in a while either.)

    Apr 7, 2021


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg