User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh believe me, I can tell~ Sorry if that makes you feel bad-

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    It’s from Instagram in the comments of the new Erin pictures, and is this enough proof?

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ~~~~Pause~~~~ AZZY HOLY :!: OH MY GOSH- THIS IS NOT A DRILL

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I didn’t get the nickname Melon for nothing, and don’t insult me. You’re lucky we have the same motives... point is, I’m willing to help you with your plans.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Determination slowly smirked. Not anymore~ I'm Determination, surprised you haven't heard of me. Who are you?

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Determination didn't even flinch. He was looking at the plans. Y..You're against them, too..??

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Yes, that does, thank you. Please, don't mind if we put our own spin on him. Nothing too far, I promise.) Determination sighed as he trudged through the mindscraps. He ...

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (...Wait what does he act like-)

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Mm... I’ll take Determination. Anything else to clear up?)

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Hmmm... I’m not ready to go into the whole Determination and Erin angst, but maybe he and Violence could meet? And we show how they start to work together? Should ...

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus blepped and chuckled. You’re cuter~...

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus giggles at his sensitive scales being kissed. Remusssss- He ruffles Remus’s hair.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Aww, I love you too~ Janus cupped Remus’s cheeks, kissing his face and neck.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus chuckled. Ohhh, that's funny. Especially considering how /similar/ their music tastes are.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus sighed fondly. What'd you do this time, dear?

    Apr 8, 2021


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger