User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Star licked Patton’s face reassuringly. It’s alright, I believe she is unharmed.

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Star got up and wagged her tail, panting as if nothing had happened. Logan exhaled. It’s a good thing dogs have such a small short-term memory.

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [Star’s just built different] (Glad you did~) Star growled playfully, trying to get the rope away from Patton. She couldn’t hold on for long though, and ended up tumbling backwards.

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Come! (Ki-) (Remus, no.) Logan smiled and sat down. Star bounded off and came back with a dog toy.

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Logan blushed and smiled. I missed you too... Star rushed over as well. Logan bent down and pet her.

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Star tilted her head, and lay on her back. Logan rushed in. Patton, I am so sorry, I forgot to set a timer to show up in time. I do ...

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Logicality with Star, absolutely-)

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [aw- relax, i'm still Aries xD] (Mm... nah, because then the plan would actually be set into action, and neither Aries nor I are mentally prepared for that.)

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Aw, shucks, I know I am~ Determination grins. So let's get to work.

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Well, uh- those things can be unrelated..! Besides, Patton's so gullible, so it won't be too hard. Getting Sleep out of the picture is more of a revenge thing, and ...

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (shoot my bad) Hmm... I think I have an idea. When I fled all those years ago- actually, maybe I should tell you... He quickly explains his past, including Erin’s ...

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Determination smirked widely. You won’t. Trust me, you made the right decision. (Hey, you said you’d get back to me on whether or not we’d ship Melon and Vio?)

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Aww, big strong pinky actually wants me around? ...And I know things you don’t. For one, did you know that Sleep used to be a villain~?

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    dhdbsehvdd omg!! That’s amazing! ~~~~~~~~ An ally. A valuable one, too. ...Buuuut I guess I can leave if you’re so, so sure you can take them on all by yourself...

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Thanks! So uh... wanna get back to the story?

    Apr 9, 2021


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'