User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Penny looked up at Robin, a mess of tears on her face. h-he- c-can’t let him get to me- b-boss- I-

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (could you?)

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Hmm... one of them having bad memories from working for Jealousy, and the other having to calm them down?)

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (omg I forgot about them- hurt/comfort?)

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (okay, now I’m really out of ideas)

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh, I will GLADLY take that offer~ He kisses Virgil passionately.

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Virgil, did I ever tell you how beautiful your smile is?

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman sings along. Okay, I see y’all, hogging up all the talent for yourself- [Oh yay, that’s good! Btw tell her I said hi]

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [Oh frick, you okay?? You wanna talk about it, or just keep on having me distract you?] Virgil, I have done several covers, you know this... which one?

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I gotchu Hm? You summoned me? [dude,,, we have GOT to do that next cc-]

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    .......duet

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    dhcsjsgsksgsn

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    meme

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [completely fair, alright!] Omg, i know right?? Aww, thanks kiddos! I try, LOL!

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Logan smiled and kissed Patton’s forehead, as Star licked Patton’s cheeks. (nmi) [hey, u think you’ll be doing a cc tonight?]

    Apr 10, 2021


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau