User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (A, didn't you initiate that? My theory was that he hadn't had much coffee, and that Thomas probably got mad at him + too many past memories coming back. B, ...

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ....IIIII think we should go- Aries and Asriel sink down. Emile flinches back, clearly hurt by the yelling. He tears up, and mumbles i-i was just trying to help... before ...

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I-I don’t know... Erin, you’re never like this, not even when you’re stressed. ...Are you even Erin...?

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Completely fair. ...Let’s take this to another room, shall we? same, and I hope so-

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh... alright, fair enough. Do you wanna go to your room and talk about it, coffee cake?

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Erin? You’re not usually like this... Emile suddenly pulls off Erin’s sunglasses to check his eyes.

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Erin, I’m serious. Be nice, these are children you’re talking to. His voice is a bit more firm.

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Okay, be nice guys. All of you. fineee

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    whatever, I don’t like you

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    welp, I’m not getting you Starbucks then, even though there were no nightmares, you :!:

    Apr 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [ik ik,,, if it gets popular, then I’ll change it] m’kay... g’night, my love... She falls asleep after a while. (I think Aries and I may go to sleep as ...

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    you’re the best... how’d I get such a perfect girlfriend.... she mumbles, tired. [so like,,, I might change my pfp for pink royalty :(]

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Penny sniffled, eventually starting to calm down a bit. Th... thanks... sorry about all that...

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Penny nods softly, continuing to take deep breaths. She buried her face in Robin’s chest, trembling slightly. [hey I made a cult, pink royalty in the clubs tab. We will ...

    Apr 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Penny whimpered as she clung to her lover tightly. wh-what if- what if he finds us?? What if he takes me back?? Wh-What if- what if he-

    Apr 10, 2021


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian