-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
Oh we’re just trying to take over YWS, no biggie Also we’re kinda going to war with the veeranges
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(oh, okay, do you want me to get back to you once Asriel’s not as busy?)
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(Hmm... pets interaction?)
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(Oh gosh that was adorable, but nmi)
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Eh, true. The couple lays there, watching the show and making little comments. After not too long, Emile ends up falling asleep.
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Well, then, you’re the Mermista to my Sea Hawk! ...Wait, no, I wouldn’t set a boat on fire.
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Emile giggles. Mhm! He looks up at Erin. You’re the Catra to my Adora...
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Hmm... She-Ra?
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Emile smiles slightly, yawning. mm... baby, can we watch some cartoons..?
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
O-Okay... I know you didn’t mean it, honey... Emile clings to Erin until his tears come to a stop. He nuzzles him gently. thanks...
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[ofc
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[Oh... hey, breathe. In for 4, hold for 7, out for 8. I don’t know a lot about paranormal stuff, but I’m sure it’ll be okay. Besides, it didn’t do ...
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[...you okay?] Emile was still crying, hugging a small Jake the Dog plushie that Erin had gotten him for his birthday one year. He was staring at the wall, curled ...
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[oh dang, okay... well, hey. Whoever that was is probably gone now, so this is back to our story. And we can do what we want with it.]
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[okay, ooc, I’m not exactly the most comfortable with this. If this relates to the whole Determination thing, I want to wait til after the wedding at the least. Can ...
Apr 11, 2021
