User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Y-You look more amazing..! I-I can't believe I'm marrying you... Ahem... dearly beloved. Logan continues with the ceremony.

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I-I think so... As if on cue, the music starts to play. Revenge takes a deep breath, before walking down the isle. All his nervousness fades away when he sees ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ..Y-Yeah... yeah. You're right, he isn't. He- he loves me, it'll be fine... Revenge takes some deep breaths.

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Revenge’s anxiousness was getting the better of him. Oh god what if he doesn’t wanna marry me after all-?? What if Violence shows up- what if-

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Right, sorry... can we just switch over to the wedding?)

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (of course I know you exist, can you leave? Thanks.)

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [...wait isn’t this formatting supposed to be ooc]

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Yeah...” Solomon smiled. “Um... it’s nice to meet you..? Sorry, heh, I’ve never socially been the best...” [weddingdayweddingdayweddingday-]

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oralia's eyes widened at the sight. Solomon eagerly got out of the car. It was weird seeing someone else in his body, but this was his soulmate, sooo... "U-Um... hi! ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “It’s alright... I’m just highly empathetic is all.”

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Of course. Just trying to look out for my son’s soulmate.” She smiled with pity.

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Ah... that does sound awful.” Oralia placed a hand on James’ shoulder. “Talk to them. Talk to your father, and pass the message along to your staff. If they try ...

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oralia’s eyes widened. “You... live in a mansion..? Oh my... that must be incredible..!”

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Oh, Solomon’s a lovely young man... he’s very kind, humble too. I think you’ll like him.”

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oralia glanced up from her book. She smiled, getting up and shaking James’ hand. “Well, aren’t you a polite young gentleman! Im Oralia. Please, make yourself at home. I apologize, ...

    Apr 12, 2021


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway