-
Re: Reserved #2.2
Oh, my apologies... a-a ouija board? Doesn't that involve ghosts..?
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Hm? Oh! Hi, Roman, sure! What game are we gonna play?
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(Sounds good, but can I take Honesty?)
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(hmm... how would he get in that situation though..?)
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(hhhhhhh) (Uhhhh what if Remus convinces someone (maybe Patton, Emile or Honesty, one of the three puffballs?) to do a ouija board with him?)
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(same uhhhh- should they go back to that rp?)
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Well, it’s not like I had anywhere else to go... He chuckles. Besides, I love you too much to.
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Revenge smiles, gently pressing his forehead against Jealousy’s. I’m so glad I came back to your mansion that day...
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Eventually, Revenge pulls away. O-Oh my gosh... I just did that. I- we’re- we’re HUSBANDS!!!
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
I mean, like... we are kind of close to them? In a way? I dunno- [its cuz we created them but shhhhhh]
Apr 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
...Eh, fair enough. Aries shrugs and claps for the couple.
Apr 13, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[love that, that is now canon] Revenge smiles into it, kissing back and wrapping his arms around Jealousy's neck. Awww!! It's hard to believe they were ever villains now...
Apr 13, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
And do you, Sol Pyro Sanders, take Jinx to be your husband? Yes! Of course! I do!!! Then I now pronounce you two as husbands. You may now kiss.
Apr 13, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Heh, th-thanks... Now then. Do you, Jinx Gold Sanders, take this man to be your husband?
Apr 13, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Revenge teared up during Jealousy's vows. He realized how nice it felt to be loved again after all that time in the mindscraps. Aw jeez... my vows aren't nearly as ...
Apr 13, 2021
