User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh that one? I’m fine with that, can we do some Remile?)

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Uhhh one of these ig

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Yeah, I feel you. Sorry, just had to vent a bit, can we please do something fluffy, roleplay-wise?)

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (His parents don’t want him on there, stranger danger or whatever, and we might move to Discord but idk if my parents will let me)

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hi) (Uhh currently kinda upset cuz uh) (Melon isn’t allowed on YWS anymore)

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [I'll ask if I'm stuck! My teacher emailed him w/ the questions, i'll tell you if we get anyting back!!!] ...Um... what were you like, Apollo..?

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh... wh-what do we do then..? [okay soooo we're doing a passion project about anything we want in class, and long story short, I might be able to ask Thomas ...

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (When Asriel and Janus fused?) Should I go get him..?

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Well, I’m sure SOMEONE remembers you..! You can’t just be gone for good like that, can you...? (Psst- Erin told Remus about Ignorance way back when)

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    The... old Ignorance...? A-Aries never told me about another Ignorance... Remus, what's going on..?

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Honesty looks nervous. ...A-Aries...? Y-You didn't die... did you..?

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Honesty blinks. ...h..hello..? Wh-What's your name? [DUDEEE- what if it's the old Ignorance or Perseverance??]

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ( :!: you Remus-) Honesty yelps and scoots back, shaking and curling up into a little ball. p-please don’t hurt me Mx. Ghost-

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Honesty’s trembling. He summons one of his fidget toys and fiddles with it nervously. ....u-um.... a-are you fri-friendly...?

    Apr 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Honesty gulps. The dark room does little to settle him.

    Apr 14, 2021


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana