User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy smiled. “Oh honey, I’m all for it.” He cupped Emile’s cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “...Would you wanna go through with that?”

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    After a few moments of silence... “...So, I believed we talked about another kiss now that you’re fully awake~?”

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy looked at him with pity. He gently stroked Emile’s hair.

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Em, it’s not sexual assault, trust me... it’s just a kiss. You’re the farthest thing from a terrible person.”

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Hey... you were really out of it, and besides, it was just a kiss, it could’ve been a lot worse. I didn’t mind the kiss, I literally went back into ...

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Relax, babes, it’s okay. Like I said, I don’t mind.”

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy just lay there awkwardly. (Good, good. Go into the clubs tab and look for Pink Royalty, join the club. Due to recent plans being uncovered, we have a secret ...

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “ :!:- um- sorry..?” (would you have any interest in joining #pinkroyalty ? We’re trying to take over YWS)

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Yes it is... besides, it’s not like I minded...” He said that last bit a bit quieter.

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    It didn’t take too long for Remy to figure it out. “Oh... relax, Em. It’s okay.”

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy glanced at Emile, and chuckled softly. “you good there, Emmie..?” he mumbled.

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy stirred softly. “mmngh...” He slowly blinked awake.

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy was still sound asleep. He snuggled up to Emile more.

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Yep)

    Apr 17, 2021


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton