User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (I think Logan would be deaf and Virgil would be mute? Can I take Logan?)

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Wait I thought of something EVEN BETTER-) (Analogical)

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Ooooh okay, what ship?)

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Tell)

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Yo same, isn’t boring for me but none taken) (Uhhhhh I got nothing then-)

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hmmm... what if like- A is a siren, and B’s a human who needs to kidnap a siren. A falls in love with B on sight, but another siren lures ...

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Uhhh new rp?)

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy smiled, pressing their foreheads together. (Nmi (no more ideas))

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy smiled brightly, hugging Emile tightly. “Ohhhh YES! Haha, I hoped this day would come-“

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “...Well, uh... in that case... would you want to be my boyfriend..?”

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy smiled. “...I guess it’s kinda obvious that I like you now, huh?”

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “S-So have I, but like, you’re just... god, you’re amazing...”

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Th-That was... whoa... I...”

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Eventually, Remy pulled away. He didn’t say much, but his eyes were sparkling, and he looked amazed.

    Apr 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    That kiss was even better than the one last night. Remy relaxed heavily, keeping Emile close.

    Apr 17, 2021


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming