-
Re: Reserved #2.2
(Wrong pronouns, but I’m happy to see you anyways
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Yes sir! I’ll report back to you as soon as I’m done. He sunk down, and popped up in front of the mind palace. He took a deep breath and ...
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Like the roman philosopher... I like that name.” Logan smiled. He and Virgil talked- well, not talked, but you get it- all throughout lunch.
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[...ending it off with angst and on a potentially forever cliffhanger.] [I like the way you think! Can you start?]
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(ahaha mood) “...Alright, then... oh! I completely forgot... my name’s Logan.”
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“It is bad, though... if there’s anything I can do for you, please, let me know.”
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[eh fair enough. This next scene’s gotta be good though cuz it has the potential to be the last ahaha- any ideas?]
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(mm cronchy) “That’s terrible, I... I’m so sorry about that.”
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
[YOU’RE HERE :’D] Sounds useful! [...Idk where to go with this, should we bring Erin in? xD]
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(Mood lol) “Oh my... that sounds awful. I don’t exactly know how screaming works, but it doesn’t seem like it’d be good.”
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
"I see... that sounds horrible. I grew up an only child, although I always thought it would be nice to have a sibling..."
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
"Well, I'm deaf, so I kind of have to use it. I myself have never met anyone who knew it outside of my family, so you're doing better than me."
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Logan's eyes widened. "You... understand asl..? Of course you can!!" he signed back, patting a spot next to him.
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Logan tensed up at the sudden feeling. His head whipped around, and he noticed the boy. He blinked, looking him over. What did he want..? He looked at his lips, ...
Apr 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(Alright) Logan sighed as he sat in the back of the class. He read his teacher’s lips, trying to understand what she was saying. He was a smart boy, yes, ...
Apr 18, 2021
