User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    ...Logan had read his lips. And oh, was he blushing.

    Apr 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Logan looked up at him. He turned to Virgil. “Uh, does your dad know sign language..?”

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Alright then.” Logan smiled, as if he were to laugh. He walked upstairs with Virgil.

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Whatever you’d like is alright with me.”

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Hey! It’s nice to see you.” He smiled and came in.

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hey sorry-) Logan smiled as he walked, a small skip in his step. He was using Google Maps for the right directions, and eventually came upon Virgil’s house. He knocked.

    Apr 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Same, except I hate PE, I had it last semester tho) (And yeah sure)

    Apr 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Same, I hate math) (Also nmi)

    Apr 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (That really sucks. If there’s anything I can do, please let me know) However, they managed to talk- and by talk, I mean Virgil writing things down- things out, and ...

    Apr 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (If it makes you feel any better, I completely understand when it comes to sisters, mine always makes everything about her) ...Granted, the principal wasnt happy about him skipping class.

    Apr 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh frick, I’m super sorry about that dude) Logan took it and smiled. He was actually in a good mood for once in his classes.

    Apr 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Oh, that would be nice, sure!”

    Apr 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Pfft) Logan sighed and got up. (Nmi)

    Apr 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [alright, I’ll go talk to my parents about Discord. See you soon, my best friend

    Apr 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Its they/them, I believe you forgot..?) Determination looked at how everything had changed. Eventually, he noticed an all too familiar foe in black. He smirked. [oh god oh frick the ...

    Apr 18, 2021


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda