User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh my god I love that- alternative ending: A has already had a rough enough life so they just assume they’re gonna get slapped when they see the mark, but ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Sure but I’m low on ideas)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Anyways, what now?)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hehe we’re apart of the elite)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Absolutely, and the time stamp is 0:00:59)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Robo Thomas is best Thomas) (I loved the Picani falsehood- and THOMAS SAID HI TO ME-)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Yep! Soooo... that livestream, huh-)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {hi omg I am so sorry-} {also guess who got the Patreon~}

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Land of the Eternally Bound

    Virginia blinked twice as she opened her eyes. At least, she thought she opened her eyes. She couldn’t really tell, it was pitch black and cold here. Weird, her room ...

    May 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

    Omg I’m so sorry I never got around to this- The sheet I’m using for my character: [b]Name:[/b] [b]Nickname:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Pronouns:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b

    May 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Land of the Eternally Bound [OOC]

    Hi yes hello let me in-

    May 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Descent OOC

    So sorry, but i dont think i wanna do this anymore :/

    May 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Logan looked surprised. “...Should I be concerned about that?-“

    Apr 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Logan smiled softly. “Oh my, your room is certainly dark...” (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHDHSISJKSGSISYSGWEB)

    Apr 23, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “It’s alright... let’s just go up to your room, shall we?”

    Apr 23, 2021


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris