User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {That’s okay! And honestly a mood haha- you wanna start a new rp, or just catch up a bit?}

    Jun 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {omg I am so sorry for ghosting you again I got busy with summer camp but I’m done now-} {also funny story, I’m going to a water park this weekend ...

    Jun 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Eventually, it was time to go home. Remus began walking home alone, as he usually did these days. Roman had play practice.

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    The rest of the day went on. Remus couldn’t stop thinking about what Janus had said. He’d always just assumed that parents always had a favorite, and Remus hadn’t been ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “...uh-“ Then, the bell rang. Remus quickly grabbed his stuff. “I gotta go to class, see ya!” He went off.

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “I dunno..? I mean, doesn’t family do it?” (Wait, toxic parents aren’t a trigger, right?)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Me neither..! Heh, I figured you were gonna slap me or something, I always hid my soulmate mark because of it... that and it looked kinda ugly...”

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    A smile slowly spread across Remus’s face. He placed his hand over Janus’s. “I’m Remus... I’ve been wanting to meet you for so long...”

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remus flinched slightly, but quickly relaxed at the gentle touch. Huh... this was new. Then, a soft glow that was somewhat hidden by his foundation emerged. Remus’s eyes widened. That ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh, 100%.) Remus had always felt second best compared to his brother, Roman. His parents certainly thought so. Roman always got everything he wanted, but his parents had a short ...

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Sure but can I take Remus?)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (What ship?)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Holy frick, that’s awful, I’m so sorry.) (And the coin landed on heads, so let’s go with my prompt)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Uhhh heads or tails?)

    Jun 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Yes) (So which one do you wanna go with?)

    Jun 1, 2021


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec