-
Re: Reserved #1
At one point, Remy pretended to fall asleep. And in his fake sleep, he shifted to where he was cuddled up to Emile. This would work, right?
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“M’kay...” Remy pulled the blanket over himself. He glanced at Emile for a moment, tempted to just snuggle up to him, but opted against it.
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Hm? Oh, I don’t care. Whatever you want, I guess.”
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy went into the closet and got changed into his pajamas, trying not to cry again. It was hard on him. His parents and home had been all he’d ever ...
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“It’s fine, I get it...” Normally, Remy would have laughed or made a witty comment. He definitely wasn’t happy right now, even though he was with Emile. He started to ...
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Yeah, that’d be fine... let’s both take the bed, I don’t want you sleeping on the floor.”
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy blushed a bit. ...He DID kind of want some attention right now... especially from Emile... “...I’ll take your room, if that’s okay.”
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
The parents seemed nice because they were ‘good Christian people’ or whatever. Yes, they’d kicked Remy out for being gay. ...Not the best move on their part, really. Remy sighed ...
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Th-Thank you... really...” Remy wiped away a few tears. He then went to go get a towel to dry himself off, since he was pretty drenched from the rain. Due ...
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy sniffled, clinging to Emile. “...i-i need somewhere to stay... just for now, i-i’ll try to find somewhere else to stay in the morning... please...”
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“I-I...” Remy didn’t even know how to talk without crying at this point. He came inside. “...got k-kicked out....”
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
It was a rainy night. Remy, clutching his bag, knocked- or rather, banged- at the door. He had nowhere else to go. He had been kicked out by his parents, ...
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{👀 I’m down-}
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{👀 do share}
Jun 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Alright bet- I’m out of ideas but I’m in a Remile mood so}
Jun 18, 2021
