User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile whined as he slightly leaned into Remy’s hand. “Not… sick… gotta keep working on this, ‘s important…”

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “I said, ‘m okay… need ta’ get this done…”

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile blinked softly. “Mhm, ‘m- *cough* fine…” he mumbled.

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {k} Emile coughed as he busily worked away. He had paperwork and notes on clients and a layout for redoing his office. It was all overbearing, but he still kept ...

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Oh okay- can I start?}

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Okay okay okay-} {Could I take Emile this time, or would you rather have him?}

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Yeah same-} {Uhhh I had an idea where Emile gets sick from overworking and Remy has to take care of him?}

    Jun 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Omg that sounds amazing-} {Also I’m out of ideas}

    Jun 27, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ay nice! How is it?} “Wait seriously?? Pfft-“

    Jun 27, 2021
  • Archive Re: RP Buddies

    Imma be a mentor- Username: Ignorance Have you roleplayed on YWS before?: Yep! Before and after the revamp. If you have, what is your preferred level of roleplaying?: No preference! ...

    Jun 25, 2021
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Month 2021

    Yeah hi how do I sign up to be a mentor-

    Jun 24, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {oh my-} “Pffft- oh my god, you told me about that!! It was hilarious!!”

    Jun 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Remy laughed. Emile’s mom also chuckled a bit.

    Jun 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Treehouse {OOC}

    great! other people, you down to do this still?

    Jun 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Baby photos? Heh, may need to look at them some time..." To be honest, Remy just wanted to get a reaction out of Emile.

    Jun 19, 2021


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl