User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “dunno… ‘m gonna sleep…”

    Jul 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile whined. “…fine…” He just hugged a pillow instead.

    Jul 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Gluten tag} Emile coughed, making grabby hands towards Remy. “…lay with me..?”

    Jul 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    …next question- Uhhhh maybe something fantasy related? Oh- I had this idea, Person A is a merperson. They notice Person B drowning, and they save them, etc, etc. What do ...

    Jul 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    @ForeverYoung299 Alright, here we go!

    Jul 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Murder on Deck [OOC]

    …yeah so I didn’t realize I was supposed to do that on the rp post-

    Jul 3, 2021
  • Archive Re: Murder on Deck

    Name: Aideth Age: 21 Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him (gay) Appearance: See image in the ooc (I didn’t draw it btw) Personality: Cocky, witty, can be arrogant, tends to jump into dangerous ...

    Jul 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Murder on Deck [OOC]

    Oooh this looks like fun- Name: Aideth Age: 21 Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him (gay) Appearance: See image below (I didn’t draw it btw) Personality: Cocky, witty, can be arrogant, tends to ...

    Jul 3, 2021
  • Archive Re: Pairing Plaza for Buddies

    @ForeverYoung299 Hello, hello! I’m excited to work with you! Username & Group Number: Ignorance - Group 1 Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, ...

    Jul 2, 2021
  • Archive Re: RP Buddies

    Hey, this isn’t an intro, but when are we gonna get our pairings?

    Jul 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile whined, but quickly relaxed at being held. He nuzzled into Remy, mumbling something incoherent.

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “I can handle it… ‘ll be fine…” Emile was not, in fact, fine. He probably needed some rest and care.

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Just a bit more…”

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “…dunno… a bit…” He’d only gotten about 3-4 hours of sleep per night.

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “About… 2 days..?”

    Jun 28, 2021


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare