User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Lounge, The Re: The UnOfficial YWS Playlist

    Ok I’m listening rn, whoever suggested Granduer has good taste-

    Jul 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    What I mean is, who do those names belong to? Like, are they your oc’s names or..?

    Jul 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    Wait- who are you referring to, exactly?

    Jul 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    I actually drew this one-

    Jul 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    Just characters w/ personalities in mind

    Jul 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    I don’t have any names for these characters ahaha

    Jul 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    …Yeaaah I’ve got nothing- well I made a few oc’s ig?? I’ll share them individually-

    Jul 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Roleplay Creation Rewards

    I made a post in the Hollow, now give me my money /lh

    Jul 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Testing, Testing, Takeoff [OOC]

    Hey, everyone! If you’re reading this, you’re most likely interesting in doing this, so I thank you for that! Now, I’m gonna ask that you drop a description for your ...

    Jul 5, 2021
  • Archive Re: Testing, Testing, Takeoff

    Money. It’s what makes the world go round, right? But would you go past the world just for some money? The International Department of Planetary Discovery and Travel (IDPD for ...

    Jul 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    Now, hold on a minute. We need to decide on characters. Which oc will you be using?

    Jul 4, 2021
  • Archive Re: Murder on Deck

    Aideth raised a brow and chuckled. “It’s interesting, I will say. Didn’t expect this, but hey, a bit of target practice is right up my alley.” This girl didn’t really ...

    Jul 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    Hmmm… maybe like, I dunno, the Realm of Myst? That kind of sounds cool- we could start when the friends are having their picnic. Let’s start with those two for ...

    Jul 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 1 (OOC)

    Wait wait omg I like that one SO MUCH BETTER- Oooh, maybe we could sprinkle in a bit of romance too? Like, the characters were childhood friends and they go ...

    Jul 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile just nodded. It didn’t take very long for him to doze off.

    Jul 3, 2021


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World