User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {alrighty then} Janus sat against the dirty wall in his small cell. He'd been down here for a few months now, and the conditions were terrible. He was only given ...

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Alright, anything else to clear up? If not imma start}

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {mmmmmmmm} {you should make him the prince then, cuz I had the idea that he goes down there on a dare from Roman}

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Alright- make Remus whoever you’d like. It would make more sense if Remus was the criminal, but I also have an idea for how Remus got down to the dungeon ...

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {:D} {I’m thinking Demus for this?}

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I’ll try not to, although I’m already dead inside /hj} {Anyways, I had this new idea for an rp- prince/guard/palace worker x criminal in the dungeon}

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I’m doing good, I leave for Mexico on Tuesday so I’m excited about that. I’ll try to keep in touch don’t worry}

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ye} {so uh how r u?}

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {The Christmas in July event’s today :D}

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Truth or Dare

    :0 DO JOIN IN- AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS :D

    Jul 15, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: Truth or Dare

    @alliyah Hey, I made the thread-

    Jul 15, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: The UnOfficial YWS Playlist

    To whoever put in Sober Haha Jk Unless… are you okay? sorry for spamming this so much-

    Jul 11, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: The UnOfficial YWS Playlist

    @FireEyes *shakes hand* You, ma’am, are a legend

    Jul 10, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: The UnOfficial YWS Playlist

    oKAY WHO THE HECK PUT MEGALOVANIA ON THE PLAYLIST- /lh

    Jul 10, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: The UnOfficial YWS Playlist

    @Magebird YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE :D psst,,, I suggested Bring it on and Virgo

    Jul 10, 2021


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm