User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “…Oh. Well, that’s convenient.” Janus walked over and looked at the options.

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Eat what..? How do I even get food without getting caught?”

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “…That’s true. Ah, what do I do, think, think…” Janus paced the room.

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Well, aren’t you a prince or something? You could assign a guard or two to make sure I get back safely.”

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Fun..? Okay- if you insist…”

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “…Right. Well, I could always sneak out through that conveniently placed window.”

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus’s eyes seemed to sparkle as he looked around. “Whoa… I didn’t realize how fancy this place was…”

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus just kind of clung to Remus. He was helping him, so of course he was gonna trust him.

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Only once a week… I manage to make it last, though.”

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {EXACTLY- sorry for leaving so soon btw the wifi shut off :/} Janus blinked as he stepped out of his cell. He looked around a bit in awe, before looking ...

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...wh-what..?? But your majesty- isn't that treason??"

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...I tried to kill the king... he barely does anything for the people, he never listens to us..."

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...I see. Apologies."

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus quickly rose. "But... aren't you the prince..?"

    Jul 26, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus's eyes widened when he saw who it was. He stood there for a moment, before bowing on his knees. "Y-Your majesty..."

    Jul 26, 2021


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman