-
Re: Reserved #1.0
{wait no Emile’s asleep during this-}
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
{Nope, don’t worry-} Emile was hiding. Yet another nightmare, it was awful. He knew it was a dream, so why did he have to be so scared? He felt weak, ...
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
{ok, anything else? Btw, sorry for late responses, I’m flying to Mexico today and there isn’t any WiFi on the planes}
Jul 27, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
{Yessss} {Alright, I was wondering if I could take Emile for this?}
Jul 27, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
{So basically Remy is this person who can travel through dreams and Emile keeps having these nightmares that double as lucid dreams and Remy shows up one day and helps ...
Jul 27, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
{Out of ideas, but I had a Remile idea-}
Jul 27, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins
Lucia blinked, before grumbling. Great… some company in these dark woods, and of course said company tries to drive zem away. “Alright, listen, I can’t stray too far from the ...
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins [OOC]
Alright- btw Lucia uses she/her and ze/zem pronouns
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins
An hour in the Wispy Woods. That was the dare, and Lucia never backed down from a dare. She sighed as she trudged through the woods, tucking a stray hair ...
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins [OOC]
Nah, let’s wait a bit. You want me to start?
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins [OOC]
I like that! I was thinking about naming my girl Lucia. Alright, anything else to clear up?
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins [OOC]
Alright then, here she is! Feel free to choose a name for her!
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins [OOC]
Ooooh, that sounds good to me! Want me to make you one? and can I make them a girl or would you prefer a boy/enby
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins [OOC]
Mmmm… I’m thinking for me, a spunky character who’s witty and has an attitude. Most likely got dared to go into the woods, and ran into your character. I even ...
Jul 26, 2021 -
Re: The Mysterious Ruins [OOC]
Mmmmm…. Nah- I think I wanna stick to them just finding the ruins with no idea about the alternate dimension, if that’s okay ^-^’ Oooh, and we should definitely discuss ...
Jul 26, 2021
