-
Re: Reserved #1.0
Emile hugged back tightly. “I-It’s okay… she wasn’t the nicest, b-but… she was still my mom…”
Jul 29, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“…” Emile sighed. “…it all started a couple months ago. My house… it caught on fire… and my mom, she… she’s gone… th-that’s why that monster was always on fire, ...
Jul 29, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
Oh, so was Emile. Although, he had fallen for Remy a little while ago. “Huh? What is it?”
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“Aww, really? Thank you! I’m flattered, heh…” Emile blushed and giggled.
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“…Well, then… I think the monster’s gone.” Emile smiled, gently squeezing Remy’s hand.
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“But don’t you have other people to help..?”
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
Emile seemed excited. “Yeah!! I did!! I can’t believe it!! I-“ The excitement faded away as Emile realized something. “…Does this mean I don’t need you anymore..?”
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
Nights passed. Emile’s nightmares turned into dreams, all thanks to Remy. He loved seeing him there, and would sometimes even fight alongside him. Until one night, he defeated the monster ...
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“I’ll see you soon, then.” And Emile woke up, feeling the best he’d felt after sleeping for a while.
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“Remy… alright, it’s nice to meet you. I’m gonna wake up now, but you said you’d be back, right? I’ll wait for you.” Emile smiled.
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“Huh… well… thank you. Really. What’s your name?”
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
“I think so… wait-“ Emile realized something. “How do you know this is a dream..?”
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
Emile, stunned, stared at Remy for a brief moment, before hugging him tightly. “Th-Thank you…”
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
{OMG I HAD THE BEST IDEA- so you know how the Patreon Livestream’s tomorrow? Well, what if a make a deez nuts joke and prank Thomas-} Emile’s eyes widened. Someone ...
Jul 28, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1.0
It found him. Emile gasped in terror, backing away. “No no no- st-stop it!!” He was trying so hard to wake up before the worst happened… and that’s when he ...
Jul 28, 2021
