User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile squeaked, his heart going a million miles per hour. “N-No- I want you to cu-cuddle me…”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile blushed brightly. “…y-yes please- I-I mean, uh- no? I mean- yes- um-“ …He was very flustered.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Oh… okay! Well, resting is comfy. It’s a nice escape from reality.” …Was he trying to get Remy to lay in his bed with him? Maybe-

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “No- don’t… I want you to be here. Well then, um… that… kind of ruins the point of this. But uh… are you able to rest..?”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Ehhh, it’s a bit colder than before… but I’d say it’s room temperature! Now- where should you sleep… that is, if you need to sleep at all.”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Yay!!!” Emile giggled as he dragged Remy inside. He was so happy, he’d finally conquered his monster and met his crush/friend!!

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Well, I meant like- in here! In person!! In real life!!” Emile seemed very excited.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Oh my gosh- you’re really here- this is amazing!! Ohh, you HAVE to spend the night!!”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile gasped with delight. He climbed out of his first story window and rushed over to Remy, wrapping him in a huge hug. He didn’t care that he was freezing.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile gasped. “Really?? Hold on I’m gonna try-“ He woke up, and immediately ran to his window.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Oh. Well, that doesn’t seem so bad..! Just being a bit cold is all, but heaters are fine for that! Wait- does this mean I could see you in person ...

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “…Huh..? What do you mean..?”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “To be fair, it’s so heavy!! Besides, you need to weld your own sword.” Emile was starting to feel a bit better.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile chuckled softly. “It sounds fun… maybe I could join you?”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “…That makes sense… but… I couldn’t have done it without you. Having you help me really helped.”

    Jul 29, 2021


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig