User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile nodded. “That sounds good to me! I haven’t seen much of this place.” He glanced around, and his eyes landed on something. A small door/tunnel thing. It looked dark. ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile laughed and shook Pinkie’s hoof. “Same to you! And of course it’s okay if you call me Doc!”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “...” Emile thought for a moment. Then remembered. “Oh-! Where are my manners, I haven’t even introduced myself to anyone yet! I’m Dr. Emile Picani, do you how do?” ‘Do ...

    Nov 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “...Huh.” Emile was sort of confused, but acted like he understood.

    Nov 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Kk Emile giggled at that. “...You are okay though, right?”

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Wait are they outside the bathroom now?

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile, standing with Dally and Ham and listening to all of this going down: 👁👄👁

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile was bouncing on the balls of his feet at this point. So cute! He was already thinking up ship names, and eventually came up with Anonny. Yes I know ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @NastyMajesty Oh same here- Emile gasped and gave a tiny, soft squeal of delight when Ana kissed Johnny. Oh, he shipped it, he shipped it so much.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile giggled as he watched him. Oh, he was such a sucker for romantic stuff.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Mm... nah, I’m sure you do. I’d know that look anywhere,” Emile commented.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile giggled. “Haha! I saw that right when you started blushing!”

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile gasped. “Okay, I see why you did that, but violence is not the answer! Especially not against the guy who owns this mansion, according to him!!” He gestured towards ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Yeah... I’m really sorry you lost your hair, though...” Emile spoke quietly, a look of sympathy on his face.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “...” Emile carefully got up, setting his food down and walking over to the kitchen to go investigate.

    Nov 10, 2020


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar