User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Oh-! You’re awake!!” Emile exhaled, before explaining everything.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile gulped. “Do you think they’ll be okay..?”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile gasped. “Oh god-“ He gulped. “U-Um... are you guys okay..?” he asked Pinkie Pie and Alexander.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile sighed. “Yeah... Jealousy has attacked us more times then I can count.”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile panted heavily, as Jealousy fell to the ground. The latter eventually passed out from blood loss. “Th-Thank you... thank you so much...” Emile took a second to calm down. ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile nodded, rushing towards the door. But just as he was about to make it, Jealousy grabbed his shoulder tightly. “You’re not going anywhere.” Emile gasped. “HELP! HEL-“ Jealousy covered ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile yelped, following. “Oh sugar honey iced tea, where’s my bat when I need it-“ And of course, Jealousy came running after.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Nonono don’t-“ Emile had tried to stop Dally, but it was too late, as Jealousy smirked and summoned his scythe. “I’d like to see you try~”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Why, isn’t it obvious, Emile? Wasn’t this mansion familiar to you? It’s all just a trap~“

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Jealousy growled. But then he smirked when he realized that Dally had run right into one of his traps. Emile gulped. “Wh-What are you doing here..?”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Hammy? I don’t think your Hammy’s here now~” Emile gasped. He’d recognize that voice anywhere. “...J-Jealousy...?”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Is it cool if I use an oc from the same universe as Emile?

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Hammy...? Huh...” As things became entirely black, Emile began to tremble. Wait a second. He wasn’t the only thing trembling... the entire PASSAGEWAY was trembling.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Oh! Hamilton? Huh, I think I heard that the other day, Roman was telling Remy about it!” Remy and Roman were two of Emile’s friends back home. No, Remy is ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile gulped softly, not liking the sound of danger. But the others were already walking in, so he was following. “Well, heathen is... sort of an insult. But you’re not ...

    Nov 12, 2020


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison