User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    It’s quite alright! We’re currently waiting for mintyleaf to post why Kermit was working with Jealousy, so maybe wait a bit?

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Sounds good

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Mm... nah. As much as it’d spice things up, I don’t really feel like going TOO in depth with love triangles and such.

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    I have n o idea what to do with Emile, so I guess now we wait until minty wakes up tomorrow-

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile nodded softly. “You have a point... s-sorry- I just get nervous easily...”

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile exhaled when he felt a pulse. But still, he was pretty worried. “Ugh, if only I’d gotten that doctorate for physical stuff instead of therapy...” he muttered.

    Nov 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ah okay, Em doesn’t know that yet tho so he’s freaking out-

    Nov 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile gasped at the horrors surrounding him. Heart pounding in his chest. He felt awful. He hadn’t done anything. He’d just stood there and watched. Stupid, failure of a person- ...

    Nov 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Mr. Frog... is this really your mansion..? Have you been working with Jealousy this whole time? Answer us, please..."

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile gasped. "Oh my god- a-are you okay-?!"

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    In response to Alexander, Emile said, “I miss it too... but a lot of people have said that I never truly grew up. I’m still really just a kid at ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Oh cool! I’m chill with that

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ooh👀 ...Who are they? Emile nodded and smiled. “Oh, most definitely!”

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Ana’s resting too. She’ll be okay, I’m sure of it.”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “It’s okay... he’s gonna be okay.” Emile used his soothing therapist voice.

    Nov 12, 2020


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb