User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    K

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile realized that Dally reminded him a lot of Roman and Remus. He gave a soft smile, remembering his friends from back home. It made him feel a bit homesick.

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Oh lol, same thing goes for Em Emile blinked in surprise. “...And I thought Roman knew a lot of nicknames-“

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Who’s Lara?” Emile reached for his therapy notebook. Ah okay- Chad gives off himbo vibes tbh. Btw Emile is a therapist

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “...I’m not sure. I had this idea about a healing potion, though... oh yeah! Did you know that if you ask for something- like, anything- it’ll come down from the ...

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well, Jealousy’s still in there. You could get caught in a trap, or worse...”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “You mean the mansion? Yup! I’d advise not going in for the time being, though.”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well, we all got invitations! Just like you did, I assume.”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Orange trenchcoat with these designs on it. Curly but slicked back brown hair. Black top hat with an orange feather in it. Pale skin, with light pink blush and orange ...

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile shook his head. “Not about the injuries, no. Jealousy... I’m pretty sure he’s somewhat taken care of for now, but he might come back... he always comes back...”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Jealousy is a person. He owns this mansion, and I feel like he brought us all here as a trap.”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile sighed. “Jealousy happened...”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile’s head perked up, and he plastered on his classic, warm smile. “Oh! Hello! Do you how do?”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    OwO What’s this? (I’m using that ironically, I don’t see it as cringey tho) Wait that kind of worked-

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Heeeey welcome to the party @BananaBro437! What character are you using?

    Nov 16, 2020


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg