User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile hugged back. “I love you too, Remy… more than you’ll ever know…”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Are you kidding me? I could NEVER try and get rid of you..! You mean everything to me…”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Remy. You saved me. You helped me get over my fears and past. I don’t think I couldn’t fall in love with you, not after you’ve been there for me ...

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “No- no no no! Don’t apologize… I… I wanted to kiss you… I-I really did… you’re so beautiful, and kind, and handsome, and perfect in every way… I… I love ...

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile pulled away after a moment, eyes sparkling. “Wow… that was… whoa…”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    …Well, that sure snapped Emile out of it. He blushed brightly, staring at Remy in shock. He, however, did take him seriously, and after taking a deep breath, he kissed ...

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Mhm…” Emile smiled dreamily.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Of course… anything for you.” Emile smiled at Remy. His eyes were rather pretty… annnnd now he was getting lost in them.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Ok, ok, breath… here-“ Emile pulled Remy closer to his chest. Hopefully that would give him enough warmth to open his eyes.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Oh… that sounds painful… how do I help?”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “mngh…” Emile’s eyes fluttered open. “what is it..?”

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile fell asleep as well. And, for the first time in weeks, he had a normal dream. A normal one. All thanks to Remy.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile gently stroked Remy’s hair, yawning and attempting to fall asleep as well.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Alright…” Emile snuggled up closer. The blankets were warm, so it kind of balanced things out.

    Jul 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “N-No problem…” Emile held Remy close. There was no denying it now, he was madly in love with Remy.

    Jul 29, 2021


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl