User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "...Thaaat probably wasn't a good idea." Emile looked worried.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Yeah... it was gorgeous..." Emile glanced at Alexander. "Well, didn't you kick him across the lawn..?"

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Bi queen bi queen- Emile nodded. "I understand... homophobia sucks."

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    OKAY Emile smiled right back at them. He was already growing quite fond of his new friends.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "...That sounds awful... I'm so sorry about that." Emile pat Johnny and Dally on their shoulders.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile smiled softly. "I never had parents... like Jealousy, my friends and boyfriend are sides. But I'm not, I'm only a figment of the imagination. I'm surprised you guys can ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "...Wait... are you... y'know..."

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "I understand... I understand completely. It's my friends and, well..." Emile took a deep breath, boyfriend." He doesn't canonically have a boyfriend, my comfort ship just so happens to include ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    haha okay xD

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ayo we still doing this?

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Emile sighed. “Well... not biologically. But they’re family nonetheless.”

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Fandom Hotel!

    Remy (no, not the rat from Ratatouille, but a character from Sanders Sides) had just been coming back from Starbucks, when he started to feel dizzy. Weird. Maybe he'd just ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Fandom Hotel!

    What happens when characters from entirely different fandoms somehow end up in a hotel together? That's the plot of this story, not to be confused with Fandom Mash-Up! p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ d̶o̶n̶t̶ ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    konichiwa

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Sounds good

    Nov 16, 2020


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy