User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    @meloncalling Hey! My storage is almost full, can we move our stuff to here?

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    @ILikeBirbs My storage is filling up so we’re moving here I guess (if that’s okay)

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Yearbook 2020

    Let’s save a spot! • I joined YWS!! • I have encountered friends, old and new. • I share my art on here. • I have successfully created two clubs!

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2020: Discussion & Questions

    Hey! Gosh this seems like fun- I’ve never done this on YWS before, and I was wondering how gifts will work on here? Like, what do you get someone?

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Destiny’s Ink

    Here is the first part of the AU! Ack, I’m really excited for this series!

    Nov 27, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Destiny’s Ink

    @Iloveharleyguinn03 Aw, thank you!

    Nov 27, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Destiny’s Ink

    @meloncalling I got motivation randomly and decided “Hey, why not” lol. I seriously love the human designs-

    Nov 27, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Destiny’s Ink

    Cover art!

    Nov 27, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: MY INTRODUCTION!

    Heya Purple! Welcome to YWS. Splatoon and Among Us are awesome!

    Nov 26, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Destiny’s Ink

    Hello! This is the official thread for my comic series, Destiny’s Ink. In this world, on your 16th birthday, you receive a tattoo that represents your soulmate.

    Nov 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Oof, that stinks, this was fun. Oh well-

    Nov 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    So like- is this dead or-

    Nov 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Honestly me neither-

    Nov 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    The stuff that Ana asked for dropped down from the ceiling, conveniently enough.

    Nov 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Wh- hey! You shouldn’t say that when he’s right there..!”

    Nov 19, 2020


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe