-
Re: Reserved #3
Nothing much, wbu
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Hey
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(and this is why I love himbos-) Hey! Yeah, Logan just told me about... um, your little mishap. You are doing okay, right?
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Emile held back a snicker. Heya Patton! Just wanted to check up on you real quick.
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Of course, I completely understand that. Thanks again for telling me, Logan. Emile goes to Patton's room.
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Oh my stars, are you serious..? I'm so sorry about him... he gets like that with people he doesn't know too well... he's super sweet once you get to know ...
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Oh, of course! What's up?
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Alright, thank you! It was your turn in the rp
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Of course I know that, I'm just asking who will describe what happened to each character.)
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Of course, darling. Logan sinks down to go talk to Emile. (Wait who's playing who?)
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Lol
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
...Alright should we stop here or- Btw you don’t have to mention me in every response
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Alexander Hamilton, my name is Alexander Hamilton
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
@winterwolf0100 Hey! My pm storage is almost full, can we roleplay here?
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
@Iloveharleyguinn03 Hey my storage is almost full, can we move this over here
Dec 4, 2020
