User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Thank you. I’d like it if you started by apologizing to Patton. Just say sorry and that you won’t do it again. Simple as that.

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile sighs heavily. ...Critic, we’ve been over this... I know it’s your job to judge things, but Patton’s sensitive. A bit like me. Maybe try being a bit nicer. We ...

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah, it’s good to see you! ...So, it has been brought to my attention that... Emile proceeds to explain what he knows.

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Critic! Hey! Can I talk to you about something?

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Alright, can you take Critic then?)

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Alright... just tell me if you need me to come back, m’kay? I’m always here if you need to talk. And with that, Emile left the room to go talk ...

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright, are you sure? I can stay for a little while longer if you want...

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    No, no no no! We give off similar vibes, Patton. I’m sure that’s the reason he said that. But you are so much more than that! If anything, I’m the ...

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    K I’m back

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Hello, Sebastian! Dre unfortunately has school, so I do too, but I’ll still be on. I’m doing well, what about you?) Oh no, okay... listen, I’m really sorry about him. ...

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Hold on, gtg do something real quick

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Sameeee, I just wanna relax and not worry about homework

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Yup

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Yeah, at least it’s Friday

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    If you mean school, then same here

    Dec 4, 2020


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal