User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Oh my- did you seriously do this for us..? Yup! Think of it as an engagement party or mini wedding or something... what do you think?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Ah okay, please know that I’m not the most familiar with the story but I’ll try} Emile was walking home one day. He just wanted to get back to the ...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Yup! Anything else to clear up?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    My thoughts exactly! Can I take Soda and Darry?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Ooh, but don’t Johnny and Ponyboy have a pretty strong friendship? I say that would work a bit better if we were each one of those two.

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {It’s okay!} After a few moments longer of convincing... “...Fine.”

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Oh, I’m fine! Just got a bit busy lol

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Then nah, I don’t usually rp with Thomas

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Idk, should we even include Thomas??

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Oooh, sounds good! Maybe Darry could be Janus instead?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Alright, who’s gonna replace who? Ponyboy would probably be someone new and naive. Maybe Thomas or Emile?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Yeah!

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    I really am sorry... maybe an Outsiders AU?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Oh... like- with the outsiders characters? I’m sorry, I only really do Sanders Sides, with the rare exception of oc roleplays...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    ...Bro that’s the book we’re reading in class-

    Dec 5, 2020


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire