-
Re: Reserved #2
Janus smiles and kisses back with just as much passion, if not more so.
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Eh, it works, I guess... Janus unwraps the other ring pop and places it on Remus’s finger.
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Oh wait they are- never mind then, scratch the last bit about it being Andrea) Of course. Roman walks over with the ring pops. He hands them to Remus and ...
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Andrea contains a snicker at Janus’s nickname. I /totally/ don’t. Janus smirks, it being heavily implied that he’s lying.
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus smiled and walked up to the front. (Wait is Patton okay?)
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Perfection- oooh since Cherry’s a soc, it could be like Romeo and Juliet!!}
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus seems equally as happy. He gives Patton a small hug. Thank you...
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“I-I dunno...” {Wait a second hear me out- you know Cherry right? Remy as Cherry??}
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Oh yeah} Emile shakily nodded. “Y-Yeah- I’m okay...”
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Roman just straight up stabbed the soc
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
The soc laughed. “Relax, emo boy, we weren’t gonna kill him. Just giving him a little haircut.” Emile got nervous. Long hair was apart of a greaser’s identity, just like ...
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
you like it or not bro-
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Thanks, think it was your turn}
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Emile yelped. “V-Virgil, no!!”
Dec 5, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Emile gulped and nodded. “R-Right...” One of the Socs held a knife to Emile’s neck.
Dec 5, 2020
