User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Wait, what? Did you improv or something...? Sebastian, you know we’re not supposed to be changing up the story, this already happened...)

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman’s eyes widened. Of course... He sunk down with Virgil. (Wait who is you-know-who? I’m confused, have they been introduced in the story?)

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman frowned, pulling away from the kiss. ...I get it. Tell me if you feel like leaving, okay..?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman sighs and kisses Virgil. Not as passionately as before, but a kiss nonetheless. Janus turns to Remus, and whispers, Are you feeling okay, darling..? Would you like to come ...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman’s eyes widen. Ah-... I-I’m sorry, Remus, I didn’t mean it...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Shut the :!: up already, he’s already nervous enough!! Roman glares at Remus.

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I most certainly do! Roman smiles. (That’s fair)

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman chuckled softly, giving a slight smile. I think it’s your hands that are cold. Not that I mind, though. The two proceed on with the service, it going similarly ...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman is also mumbling. But I know you get anxious... and I don’t want to put you into a situation where you feel like that.

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Nice, I'm in bed}

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {I meant like- motivation just disappearing}

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Okay I'm so sorry I just- motivation go brrr}

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman whispers to Virgil, Are you okay with this? Truly?

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman frowns. ...Yeah, I don’t think us two should be doing this, Virgil looks really uncomfortable...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I could say the same for you, my duke~ O-Oh- well, this is sudden- not that I have anything against it, though!

    Dec 5, 2020


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk