User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Wait Remy hasn't been introduced yet- pretty sure thats gonna be in the next scene}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Thanks for the reminder of how single I am- but yeah, surprise! Awww!! I love it! Emile eagerly goes up to the front, dragging Sleep along with him.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Okay... Thank you..."

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile gasps. Whoa... wait, is this the mini wedding?? I thought that was for Remus and Janus-!

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "...Yes and yes."

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, okay! Sorry to leave so soon, Critic, I'll talk to you later!

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Y-Yeah..?"

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Virgil, Remus, Remy and Logan

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Well, never mind then-) Hehe, yup! He turns to Sleep. The others are looking for me? Do you want me to come with you?

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Ooh, good plan. Okay."

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Oh jeez... what should I do?"

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Ah, okay... well, maybe one little word change won't hurt, riiiight..?)

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Oh? How so?"

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Wait but they aren't married yet- isn't he just his fiance rn?)

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, I believe he might be with Critic at the moment. If that's the case, you should check the imagination.

    Dec 6, 2020


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda