User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    alright, sounds good! ^-^ I already made a design for the villain, would you like me to give you the link for the picrew I used or have me make ...

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Oooooh oh my gosh yes- Could I play the villain? Unless you wanna, in that case that’s ok

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Wait idea IDEA- Hero and villain are at a masquerade ball. Villain is trying to assassinate the hero, but doesn’t know who they are cuz of the masks. Maybe sprinkle ...

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {HOLY :!: IT WAS AMAZING} {I THINK LOGAN WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE ORANGE SIDE IN THAT ONE SCENE??}

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Oooh, seems complex- care to elaborate?

    Aug 1, 2021
  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: Team Chaos

    As a Remus kinnie I shall join

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Ooooh, superhero/villain enemies to lovers?? I’m also a huge sucker for fantasy/dystopia haha

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Alright, sooo- got any ideas?

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    @WrenZorya Hello, I see we’re buddies! I don’t believe we’ve met, but I’m excited to roleplay with someone new!

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    @GrandWild Hello! It appears we’re buddies!

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile squeaked with delight. “Ohhh, yay!!”

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Yeah!! Well- technically it’s not pretend… well, actually, maybe it is now..? Since, y’know, we kind of confessed that we’re in love with each other…”

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile gasped. “Oh my gosh- that would be AMAZING!! …You’d probably have to stay away from my dad, though, he’s taking me… then again, I could always say that you’re ...

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Hmm… oh yeah! That carnival thing. It’s not until the evening, though.”

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Omg y e s} {Also I’m scared for the new asides now-} “Huh..? Oh, July 29th, why?”

    Jul 30, 2021


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content