User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Sure, how should they meet?}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Give it time. Just wait a little while longer. Maybe he’s taking his time.}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Well, like I said, if something had happened to him, you’d know by now. Maybe he’s just taking a break.}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Aw really? How come?}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Sure! I’m starting, right?}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Well, I was actually thinking about having Remy and Emile meet next scene?} {I feel really bossy rn and I’m so sorry-}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Sure, I just don’t think this scene would be the right time for it}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    The whimpers eventually stopped. Janus felt a lot safer in Patton’s arms.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Come on, just get some rest. Not that hard. Well, unless you're an insomniac, but that's besides the point.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...It's 1:10 AM here, so maybe I should head to bed. And if I am, then so should you.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea frowns. ...Go take a nap or something, Cam.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah... you good there? You sound kinda tired...

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile smiled and wrapped his arms around Sleep's waist. It was, overall, a very happy scene.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile did the same with Sleep. Patton started to say "You may now kiss", but the therapist kissed his lover before the father figure could finish.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I do!! Emile smiles happily.

    Dec 6, 2020


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore