User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I-I’m sure we’ll get used to it... Revenge gently takes Jealousy’s hand into his own.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Revenge chuckles awkwardly. M-Me too... I get it sometimes around you, I-I’m pretty sure it’s love...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Just searched it up, they don’t} Janus impulsively whined softly at the lack of extra warmth when Patton’s arms removed themselves from around him.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Revenge squeaked, immediately going red. He closed his eyes and kissed back, feeling oh so lucky to have someone who loved him as much as Jealousy.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Y-Yeah... I thought it'd look nice... it looks okay, right..?

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Um... y-yeah... Revenge sounds slightly nervous. ...This is kind of new, but what do you think..? Be honest... He opens the door.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    {Alright} The figure kept on walking, hood up. He didn’t need the others. He was fine on his own. He’d survive. Right?

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Ah- gotcha. (Should we switch over to J and Rev’s date now?)

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    Alright! Is there any sort of prompt I could start off of?

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    Oh, this looks cool! Is there any way I could join?

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {I’m so sorry, just... my motivation went down again, I’m really sorry}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Wait do frogs sleep with their eyes open-} Janus slowly blinked awake, blushing when he realized Patton was cuddling him. How had he gotten there?

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    A couple hours later, Janus stirred. He felt someone holding him. And he felt the bed beneath him, so he knew he was safe. He snuggled up closer.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Ah okay, what about Cherry tho?}

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Dunno if they do school in the outsiders?

    Dec 6, 2020


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack