-
Re: Reserved #2
Revenge shook his head, squeezing both of Jealousy’s hands. No... tonight’s about us.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Revenge shrugged. I’m not sure... maybe we could explore this place..?
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Do we like,,, start a new roleplay or something??}
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{So uh, what now}
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Anyways- what now?}
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Yeah that was nice, having free time}
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Janus didn’t get up until about 10 minutes later. He yawned softly. The rest had been nice.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Aw, am I..? Thanks, blackbird... y’know, you’re a really good dancer.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{It’s fine, just gotta click on Storybooks then go to Roleplay Duos and look for Reserved #1. If it’s been responded to as of late, you can look on the ...
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Thanks} {I’m pretty happy rn I got a free period in school}
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Janus shifted, making himself more comfortable. He was still very sleepy.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Revenge laughed. I guess we’ll just figure it out as we go, then. He placed his other hand on Jealousy’s shoulder.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
The figure paused for a moment, studying the person. A house... how did that get there? And he’d never seen that person before... a figment of the imagination, perhaps? They ...
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Revenge smiled softly, taking Jealousy’s hand. I’d love to... just know that I’m not the best at it.
Dec 7, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Revenge gasps. ........It’s.. it’s beautiful...
Dec 7, 2020
