User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Honestly, that’s a mood}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “I’m fine. I’m always a bit nervous, y’know.”

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “I’m okay, you?”

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Emile kept his head low as he walked through the halls. He was a nervous boy.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Sure, just know that I might have to go work on homework soon so if I suddenly leave that’s why}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Pfffft why is that the funniest crap I’ve heard all day-}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {brainded}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    That butterfly landed on your nose, I thought it was cute...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh- Revenge giggled, taking out his phone and taking a picture of that.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Idk some dude on Tumblr I think}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {YES HE IS BEAUTIFUL-} {Although I heard Thomas received some hate because he “wasn’t wearing the skirt right”}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (hnggggggh I want what they have so badly) So then, what do you want to do next?

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {rip Logan}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {brainded}

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, this is our date, right? You deserve just as much as you feel that I deserve. ...I probably could’ve worded that better-

    Dec 7, 2020


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain