User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    He glanced at the boy who looked similar to him. "Are you my twin..?"

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Right. Thank you."

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "...Make it quick, okay?"

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    The one with a red sash carefully tried to stand, and was a bit wobbly. He looked around, tilting his head at the sight of everyone else.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Hi yeah sorry} "Of course I know! I'd tell you if something was wrong."

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Eventually, they're sitting under the stars. Revenge looks very sleepy as he rests against Jealousy. mm... baby, can- *yawn* can we call it a night..?

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Honestly, me too. Maybe it’s because of Andrea, but oh well.) ( :!: I heard that-) Oh, right! Revenge smiles and walks along with Jealousy.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (What..? No, that can’t be right. Lemme do a bit of digging, I’m sure I can find something... *I search for a bit.* Aha! Present day stuff, it’s just hidden ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ok} The king was clenching his hair, crown falling to the floor. He was breathing heavily, crying a bit, laughing maniacally every 30 seconds or so. He was too unstable, ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Alright, who are we starting with? Demus or Remile?}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I may be a self proclaimed fluff specialist, but I can be very angsty when necessary} {But yes} {Also, is it okay if I’m Emile? We don’t have to include ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Okay so:} {Emile is a figment of the imagination, created by King. He lives with his close friends, such as Critic (from Stress to Impress) and Sailor (from Real or ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ohhhh my goodness YES} {I also have this idea for Emile regarding the split of Creativity, it’s very angsty}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Valid} {But what sort of prompt}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {So uh} {Got any rp ideas}

    Dec 8, 2020


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard