User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Ah... got it."

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...Listen. This is what's best for Thomas. Someday, you'll understand."

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Oh? I haven't seen you around..!"

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "They are no good, with awful intentions."

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Roman's alright. But he is with the light sides, and you shouldn't trust them. I'll make an exception for Roman until further notice. This is the dark sides, your new ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {I feel you, it's about 11:00 here} "Oh- I've got it. But that's very kind of you!" Emile didn't want his fellow greasers finding out that he'd been talking with ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Roman looked around, confused and scared. "H-Huh?? Wh-Where's Remus?!" Janus sighed. "Virgil, put the knife away. He's not a threat." He looked at Remus. "Hey... are you okay?"

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Emile paused for a moment, looking up at Remy. Oh crap, he was hot. He took his hand. "...I-I'm Emile..."

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Ah- I-I'm so sorry-!!" Emile quickly rushed to pick up his stuff.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Roman smiled as well. Patton sighed. Would he have to separate Roman and Remus? He hoped he wouldn't, the twins looked so happy together...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Emile was walking through the halls again, until he bumped into someone. He fell to ground. And by the looks of it, he'd bumped into a Soc. He gulped.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    The red boy perked at the name Roman. He liked that, it made him feel happy. Like it was his identity. Roman. Patton smiled at that. "You like your names, ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {I have no idea why but that made me happy stim a bit so thanks} {time skip?}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Patton seemed to be thinking of names. "Romulus... Rome, Ulus... Roman, Remus..." The boy in red felt the same. He smiled at his twin. "You seem fun!"

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Ooh kinda- have an idea for how Remy and Emile meet tho so}

    Dec 8, 2020


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues