User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    ??? glanced behind him. He noticed a figure with a weapon. He growled, summoning his whip.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    The figure raised a brow, inching away slightly. Patton had been like that, before he’d been banished by him...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus yawned and rubbed his eyes as he walked out of his room. He had a bit of a bed head.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “...fine.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “...Well, I’m sure Emile doesn’t hate you. I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    "Were they..? What were they talking about?"

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “...Ah. Him.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “...Never mind what happened to Emile, what happened to you? ”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Logan raised a brow. “No need to be rude, I just want to know what Emile’s so nervous about.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Sure} Logan walked up to Virgil.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “I just said, it’s nothing...”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “Nothing-! It’s nothing.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Hey, hey, it’s okay, sweetheart... it’s just me. Roman kissed Virgil’s forehead. Logan glanced over at Patton. He sighed, giving him some of his Crofter’s. ...Here.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    He had. Emile was still a bit nervous after that incident with the Socs.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman yawned. He’d been awake for a few minutes now. Alright, alright...

    Dec 8, 2020


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince