User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “Well then, why were you hunting... whatever this guy’s name is?”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “...Remy? Are you okay?

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “...Call me Sol.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “Oh! Okay. I should really be heading out now.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “...It’s... it’s fine, I guess.” ??? still didn’t seem too trusting of Lilith, but it was a start.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “Virgil... I’ve barely seen him all day, I’m worried about him...”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Emile walked out of school, looking for Virgil.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “...” ??? huffed, putting away his whip.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “I won’t, I won’t...” Logan sighed.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    ??? raised a brow, lowering his weapon. A gust of wind blew his hood down, revealing his face. He tensed up. He had black horns, a fang, and an eye ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Hi yeah sorry} “I’ll do that.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    ??? looked at Lilith, growling. He once again pulled out his whip. “If we’re fighting, I’m all for it.” He wanted to take his anger out on something, anyways.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “....Huh. And no, I have no idea. I don’t even know how I got here...”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    ??? gripped RedBear’s arm. “Don’t. That person had a bow pointed at you.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    ??? scowled, watching as Lilith scurried off. He put away his whip, glancing back at Redbear.

    Dec 8, 2020


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price