User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile sniffled, slightly glancing at Remy as he sobbed. He didn’t seem against the touch.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile probably needed some sort of comfort.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “It’s not nothing if it’s making you cry like this. Tell me what’s wrong.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    Sol snickered, grinning a bit. Huh. It felt nice to smile again.

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “Yeah, no duh... explains the weird tunnel. I wasn’t really paying attention to it, though.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “Hey... what’s wrong, kiddo..?”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “An ambassador..? No. There aren’t really any leaders. Well, except for Jealousy, but that’s besides the point.”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {I’ll take Patt}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “I’m no nut job. I’m a side. I represent Thomas’s Passion. Or, at least, I used to.” {For context, this is an OC from the YT series Sanders Sides.}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “N- No- I knew I was on Earth, I’ve always been on Earth... am I in another dimension..? Where am I??”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {The others}

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    Sol blinked, clearly confused. “What..? Am... am I even in the mindscape still..?”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “RedBear. Got it. You a figment of the imagination or something?”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    “M’kay...”

    Dec 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile let out a shaky sob, glancing away. Remy looked so much like Critic, and he didn’t want a reminder of what he’d lost.

    Dec 8, 2020


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey