User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {I will fly back to America and strangle you istg- /j}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {“Their ignorance will be the downfall” …I feel offended /j}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Omg you are SO right- I didn’t realize that until just now omg- #teamlogan}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Ehhh that’s fair- honestly both of the twins are SO dramatic-}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Istg I wanted to slap him- maybe he really is the evil twin after all}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {It’s certainly in Logan’s nightmares- poor Logan, he just wants to be listened to}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Evil Nico Flores is gonna be in my nightmares for years- as well as orange Logan}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {…I mean I see your point but still-}

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Prysm! Prysm Drach. They’re non-binary and use they/it pronouns!

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Ayo- seductively?? Welp that’s the second online friend that’s a Janus simp- /j}

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {BAHAHAHA Y E S} {Like is my guy into knifes or??}

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    No problem!

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {IF LOGAN GOES EVIL, HE IS SO TEAMING UP WITH REMUS-}

    Aug 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    You can’t translate on mobile, unfortunately, but it’s pretty easy to work out without words! Here’s the link: Tell me if you need any help!

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {BAHAHA Y E S} {AND MY THEORY WAS RIGHT, JANUS HASN’T GONE GOOD}

    Aug 1, 2021


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke