-
Re: Eagle Height
“Just like- the general area, I guess. I dunno, I’m bad with words.”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile held Remy tighter, wiping his eyes.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
“...The basics, I guess..?”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“...Talk to him. Tell him how you feel.”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
A couple tears came back down.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile sniffled, nodding.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“...” Emile sighed, explaining everything. His voice broke towards the end of it, nearly about to start crying all over again.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“Whoa whoa- okay, breathe for me, Virgil, it’s okay. I’ve known Emile my whole life, he would never hurt someone he cares about,” Patton spoke calmly. Emile gasped, blushing. Crap. ...
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
It took Emile a long time, but eventually, the tears finally came to a stop. He was just sitting there, still holding Remy.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Patton flinched. “What do you mean..?”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile held Remy tightly, just wanting to not be alone. That’s all he really wanted.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“Seriously..? Well, Emile wouldn’t say anything bad! ...Right?”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile latched onto Remy. He wasn’t sure how he’d gotten here, sobbing into a stranger’s chest.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“Wait- Emile’s with Remy?? Oh jeez- that can’t be good...”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol shrugged. “Dunno. Should we explore a bit?”
Dec 8, 2020
